Serving parts of North West London and the Home Counties.

In this section

Are we your water provider?

Use our post code search to find out.

To use the search please enter your complete postcode, for example, AL10 9EZ.


Moving home

Whether you're buying, renting or taking up student accommodation, we understand that moving can be a busy time and there's always lots to think about, but it’s really important that you let us know.

How to tell us you’re moving home

You can inform us of your move through My Account our new online account management area.

If you have not registered for My Account, you can do this today, if you are already a customer or even if you are new to our area.

Moving out of our area

If you're moving out of the area it would be beneficial to register with My Account to tell us of your move. Your account will be closed promptly (unless you have requested a meter read) and your closing bill will be available online in a matter of days.







You are currently unable to use this facility if:

  • you are a commercial business.

  • the property has multiple properties attached

  • if you are not responsible for services against the water account

If any of the above applies to you please use our online form to inform us of a property move.


Landlord & letting agents

If you are a landlord or letting agent you can inform us of a tenant by completing the Landlord & Letting Agents form.