Search Menu Toggle
Close Menu

You are here : At Home > Frequently asked questions

How can we help?

Just type in your question or keyword(s) and we'll show you the most relevant answers.


I need a plumber

Need an approved plumber?

When looking for a plumber we recommend you get three quotes from an eligible member of an Approved Contractors’ Scheme, such as WaterSafe. WaterSafe is a national plumbing assurance scheme. They have the aim of providing recognition for competent plumbers. They give assurance to customers seeking water supply plumbing work. If you have any difficulties with any work carried out by a WaterSafe Approved contractor, please contact WaterSafe

Need a groundworker?

If you need a groundworker for things like leak detection, moling or underground work then you can search the WaterSafe website for the service you’re looking for.
We recommend you obtain atleast three quotes. Once the works have been completed, the Plumber/Groundworker must supply you with a certificate. This certificate will confirm the works they’ve carried out to comply with the Water Fittings Regulations.
Enable Recite