View all current alerts (5)
New customer? Start here.
Save time and manage your account online
With My Account you can view your balance, get instant statements, update your details and more whenever you choose
Register/ Log in
Apply for a water meter
Having a meter really puts you in control of your bill.
You can see how much water you use and if you use less water you are also likely to save on your energy bills!
Do you have no water?
Use our checklist to help identify the cause of a loss of supply.
Find out more
Do you have low pressure?
Find out what could be causing low water pressure in your home.
Need extra help?
The Priority Services Register (PSR) is free to join. It helps us know who may require extra help, and look after any customers with communication, access or health needs.
Apply for Priority Services
Hello. Sign in.
You are here : Tree Quiz 2021
1. What do trees help human being to do?
2. What is the most common tree species in the UK?
3. Trees can ‘talk to each other?
4. Trees have a nationality?
5. What part of the tree takes in sunlight and turns it in to energy?
6. How many more trees are there on this planet than people?
7. What percentage of woodland wildlife are declining due to tree loss?
8. How many of the UK’s priority species for conservation are supported by native trees and woodland?
9. Which of these is a threat to UK trees?
10. Autumn is a time where the leaves change colour due to the lack of food being produced in the leaves because of the change in temperature and length of daylight.
Registered office: Tamblin Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EZ.
Website design & build by Switch