Serving parts of North West London and the Home Counties.

Drainage problems and standing water

At times, when there are heavy rains or when snow is melting, there may be a considerable increase in the amount of water running into the drainage system.

You may notice standing water in the street and drains struggling to cope.

Unfortunately, we cannot help with drainage problems, you will need to contact your wastewater provider. This will be either Thames Water, Anglian Water or Southern Water depending on where you live. Find out who your provider is on our Sewerage Services map

Call the number below or click the link to visit their website and find out more.

Anglian Water - 03457 145 145

Thames Water - 0800 316 9800 *0800 numbers are free from UK landlines but may be chargeable from mobiles.

Southern Water - 0330 303 0368


You can find out who is providing your sewerage services on our waste water area map.