Serving parts of North West London and the Home Counties.

In this section


Got a question?

Got a question?
Close knowledge base questions

Get in touch

For more information on any of the services described on these pages, or to be registered for Priority Services please get in touch.


Telephone:0345 357 2406







Other useful contacts:

  • Income support/Jobseeker's allowance/Income-related Employment & Support Allowance - contact your local Department for Work and Pensions office.  Find your local office 

  • Pensions credit - contact the Pensions Service on 0345 6060 265

  • Working tax credit/Child tax credit - contact the Tax Credits office on 0345 300 3900 or visit the HM Revenue & Customs website

  • Housing benefit/Council tax benefit - contact your Local Authority (council).  Find your local council 

  • Child benefit - contact the Child Benefit Office on 0300 200 3100