View all current alerts (2)
How are we doing?
View our frequently asked questions >
contact us >
New customer? Start here.
Save time and manage your account online
Register today, it's quick and easy.
Need extra help?
The Priority Services Register (PSR) is free to join. It helps us know who may require extra help, and look after any customers with communication, access or health needs.
Apply for Priority Services
Do you need a statement?
View a summary of your latest bills and payments with My Account. You can also download and print copies of your statement.
Apply for a water meter
Having a meter really puts you in control of your bill.
You can see how much water you use and if you use less water you are also likely to save on your energy bills!
We are here to make your move easy.
It takes just 5 minutes to tell us online.
Do you have no water?
Use our checklist to help identify the cause of a loss of supply.
Find out more
FREE water efficiency check
To help you save water, save energy and save money, with every meter fitted we're offering a Home Water Efficiency Check (worth around £80) for FREE!
Do you have low pressure?
Find out what could be causing low water pressure in your home.
Hello. Sign in.
You are here : At Home > Metering > AMR - terms and conditions
If you would like to unsubscribe from the prize draw, please click below
1. The prize draws are open to:
2. The prize draws are free to enter and no purchase is necessary
3. Entries are automatic, there will be one entry assigned per month that you use less water than the previous year, as shown on the communications sent to you. If you do not use less water on any months you will receive no entries. To unsubscribe please call the Affinity Water Contact Centre on 0345 357 2401 or click unsubscribe above.
4. The closing dates of each prize draw are:
and is further to the process described in the appendix to these terms and conditions.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind of for any other reason.
6. A winner for each prize draw will be chosen by random draw and supervised by an Affinity Water colleague not connected to the organising of the prize draws on:
(singularly and collectively the “Draw Date”).
7. The winner for each entry will receive £50 in “Love2Shop” vouchers.
8. Each winner will be notified by email or letter (using details provided within MyAccount) within 30 days of a Draw Date. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 60 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner's prize will be forfeited.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post or email within 30 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draws is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The Promoter must publish information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will publish this information on www.affinitywater.co.uk/winners after each prize draw has been completed.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter's Privacy Notice (www.affinitywater.co.uk/privacy). See also condition 12 with regard to the announcement of winners.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. The Promoter of this prize draw is Affinity Water Limited of Tamblin Way, Hatfield, AL10 9EZ.
For the duration of the prize draws (1 April 2021 to 2 February 2022) all entrants will have their water meters read by Affinity Water’s supply chain partner, with that water meter data supplied to Affinity Water to assists with the billing for that household’s water usage and as part of the prize draws. For the avoidance of doubt, the frequency of customer billing will not change by participation in the prize draws.
Where prize draw entrants demonstrate through their meter readings a month-to-month decrease in water consumption, they will be given one entry for each prize draw referred to in condition 5.
Registered office: Tamblin Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EZ.
Website design & build by Switch