Serving parts of North West London and the Home Counties.

I am visually impaired

If you or someone you know is blind or has poor sight, we are able to provide bills, leaflets and all other printed communications in:

  • Large print
  • Braille
  • Audio tape or CD

Alternatively, you can contact us and request that we talk through the details of your bill with you.  This is known as a “talking bill”, please get in touch.

To apply for this service, please complete our online Safeguard Registration form. Alternatively, you can download and print the form and send it to us in the post  Safeguard Registration form(PDF).