Serving parts of North West London and the Home Counties.

Help with Sewerage charges

 image showing pipes

We collect charges on behalf of your waste water provider. They have separate schemes available to help customers struggling with their bills.

If you are unsure who your waster water provider is, view our map or check the second page of your bill. Then apply for the scheme(s) below.


Thames Water

WaterSure Plus

Download the WaterSure Plus application form and email your completed form and any supporting evidence to, or post to the address stated at the bottom of the form.


Anglian Water

LITE scheme

Anglian Water has a LITE scheme managed by Northampton Citizens Advice Bureau.

Telephone: 01604 215980

Opening Hours: 9:00 – 17:30 (Mon-Fri)

The Citizens Advice Bureau will book a telephone appointment with you and confirm the information that you need to have to complete the assessment. They will make their decision based on your responses and will tell us if we need to change your bill.



AquaCare is offered by Anglian Water and helps customers that use large amounts of water by applying a lower unit cost but a higher standing charge.

To meet the criteria:

  1. You must be on a meter and using more than 124 cubic metres per year
  2. and receiving one of these benefits:
  • Child Tax Credit (other than the family element)
  • Council tax benefit
  • Housing Benefit
  • Income related Employment and Support Allowance
  • Income Support
  • Job Seeker’s Allowance
  • State Pension Credit
  • Working Tax Credit

If you meet the criteria, please call us on 0345 357 2401 during normal office hours.

If you qualify, we will apply the tariff from the date of your last meter reading and you will see the AquaCare tariff on your next bill. Please note this cannot be backdated.