Serving parts of North West London and the Home Counties.

Water Mains Diversion / Extension for a Water Mains Diversion / Extension

You can apply for an extension or diversion of an existing water main using our application form, please complete the sections relevant to your development.


                             Apply for a Water Mains Diversion/Extension via My Developments




Our Process

We aim to provide you with a cost advice within 28 calendar days of receiving your application.

For more information on the process please refer to our guide.



Forms & Guides

Commercial Development Application

Domestic Development Application

Schedule of Accommodation

             Pipe Selection Site Assessment Form

             Pipe Selection Site Assessment Guide

            Trench Specifications Guide



Let us know your feedback

Fields marked with * are mandatory.

    How easy was it for you to find and/or understand the information on this page today?


    Comments *

    This box is for feedback only. If you have any queries about your account or water please contact us.

    Please do not use this space to note any account details or requests.

    If you would like a response please enter your name and address below