Contact us

Developer services

0345 357 2428

Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm.

Not registered?

Register today

Hello. Sign in.

My Account

You are here : At Home > Developing > Developer Homeowner Profile

Homeowner, or builder working on behalf of a homeowner

You will need a new or replacement water connection.


A new water connection is needed when:

  • You're building a new property on vacant land 
  • You're demolishing your existing property and a new property or properties are being built
  • There is an increase in water usage, and you need a larger sized water connection
  • You're dividing your current property into multiple properties 

A replacement water connection is needed if:

  • You need to replace old lead, galvanised and other metallic pipes
  • Your current property is on a common supply and now requires a separate supply
  • You’re currently on a joint supply with a neighbouring property and would like your own supply

To apply for either a new or replacement water connection, you will be re-directed to our online portal called MyDevelopments.

Here you can register or login to submit and track your application.


What happens after you submit your application?

Watch our Connections process video below

You can read our in-depth step-by-step guide on our water connections page here.

New or replacement connection process guide (PDF 156B) >

Enable Recite