Interruption to your water supply - UB7 - West Drayton
New customer? Start here.
Save time and manage your account online
With My Account you can view your balance, get instant statements, update your details and more whenever you choose
Register/ Log in
Apply for a water meter
Having a meter really puts you in control of your bill.
You can see how much water you use and if you use less water you are also likely to save on your energy bills!
Do you have low pressure?
Find out what could be causing low water pressure in your home.
Do you have no water?
Use our checklist to help identify the cause of a loss of supply.
Find out more
Need extra help?
The Priority Services Register (PSR) is free to join. It helps us know who may require extra help, and look after any customers with communication, access or health needs.
Apply for Priority Services
What's your Water Footprint?
Find out how, and where, you use the most water in your home and discover easy ways to start water saving.
Take the quiz
You are here : At Home > Billing > Paperless bills > prize-draw-terms-conditions
1. The prize draws are open to:
2. The prize draws are free to enter upon signing up to Direct Debit payments and no purchase is necessary.
3. Entries are automatic upon signing up to Direct Debit
4. The Applicable Dates for signing up to Direct Debit payments for each of the prize draw entries are:
5. Affinity Water Limited accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind of for any other reason.
6. A winner for each of the prize draws will be chosen by random draw approximately two weeks after the Applicable dates. The prize draws will be supervised by an Affinity Water Limited colleague not connected to the organising of the prize draws and are intended to take place on or around:
(singularly and collectively the “Draw Date”).
7. The winner for each entry will receive £500.
8. Each winner will be notified by email or letter (using details provided within MyAccount within 30 days of a Draw Date. If a winner does not respond to Affinity Water Limited within 60 days of being notified by Affinity Water Limited then the winner's prize will be forfeited.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post or email within 30 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
11. The decision of Affinity Water Limited regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. Affinity Water Limited will make available information that indicates that a valid award took place upon request. To comply with this obligation Affinity Water Limited will send the surname and first part of their postcode i.e. AL10 to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to: Direct Debit Prize Draw, Affinity Water Limited, Tamblin Way, Hatfield, AL10 9EZ (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within 1 (one) month of each closing date stated in condition 6. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Affinity Water Limited via email@example.com. In such circumstances, Affinity Water Limited must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Affinity Water Limited reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. Affinity Water Limited reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, Affinity Water Limited, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Affinity Water Limited, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. Personal data collected during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in Affinity Water Limited’s Privacy Notice (www.affinitywater.co.uk/privacy). See also condition 13 with regard to the announcement of winners.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. This prize draw is managed by Affinity Water Limited of Tamblin Way, Hatfield, AL10 9EZ.
Frequently asked questions
Here are some of our commonly asked questions
I want to know about leaks
Will I save on a meter?
What are Assessed Charges?
I need to find my external stoptap
My meter has been fitted, what happens next?
I want to replace my mains water pipe
Can I have a summary of charges?
How can I find out who is my water company?
My water is due to go off, but I can't manage without water.
I need a plumber