View all current alerts (6)
How are we doing?
View our frequently asked questions >
contact us >
New customer? Start here.
Save time and manage your account online
Register today, it's quick and easy.
Need extra help?
The Priority Services Register (PSR) is free to join. It helps us know who may require extra help, and look after any customers with communication, access or health needs.
Apply for Priority Services
Do you need a statement?
View a summary of your latest bills and payments with My Account. You can also download and print copies of your statement.
Apply for a water meter
Having a meter really puts you in control of your bill.
You can see how much water you use and if you use less water you are also likely to save on your energy bills!
We are here to make your move easy.
It takes just 5 minutes to tell us online.
Do you have no water?
Use our checklist to help identify the cause of a loss of supply.
Find out more
FREE water efficiency check
To help you save water, save energy and save money, with every meter fitted we're offering a Home Water Efficiency Check (worth around £80) for FREE!
Do you have low pressure?
Find out what could be causing low water pressure in your home.
Hello. Sign in.
You are here : At Home > Billing > Paperless bills > prize-draw-terms-conditions
1. The prize draws are open to:
2. The prize draws are free to enter upon signing up to Direct Debit payments and no purchase is necessary.
3. Entries are automatic upon signing up to Direct Debit
4. The Applicable Dates for signing up to Direct Debit payments for each of the prize draw entries are:
5. Affinity Water Limited accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind of for any other reason.
6. A winner for each of the prize draws will be chosen by random draw approximately two weeks after the Applicable dates. The prize draws will be supervised by an Affinity Water Limited colleague not connected to the organising of the prize draws and are intended to take place on or around:
(singularly and collectively the “Draw Date”).
7. The winner for each entry will receive £500.
8. Each winner will be notified by email or letter (using details provided within MyAccount within 30 days of a Draw Date. If a winner does not respond to Affinity Water Limited within 60 days of being notified by Affinity Water Limited then the winner's prize will be forfeited.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post or email within 30 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
11. The decision of Affinity Water Limited regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. Affinity Water Limited will make available information that indicates that a valid award took place upon request. To comply with this obligation Affinity Water Limited will send the surname and first part of their postcode i.e. AL10 to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to: Direct Debit Prize Draw, Affinity Water Limited, Tamblin Way, Hatfield, AL10 9EZ (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within 1 (one) month of each closing date stated in condition 6. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Affinity Water Limited via firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, Affinity Water Limited must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Affinity Water Limited reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. Affinity Water Limited reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, Affinity Water Limited, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Affinity Water Limited, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. Personal data collected during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in Affinity Water Limited’s Privacy Notice (www.affinitywater.co.uk/privacy). See also condition 13 with regard to the announcement of winners.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. This prize draw is managed by Affinity Water Limited of Tamblin Way, Hatfield, AL10 9EZ.
Frequently asked questions
Here are some of our commonly asked questions
Will I save on a meter?
Can I add or remove someone from my account?
How do I cancel my Direct Debit?
I am moving house, what do I need to do?
What is the Low Income Fixed Tariff
What are fixed charges?
Can I pay monthly?
How can I pay my bill?
Do I have to have a meter?
How can I report a water leak?
Registered office: Tamblin Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EZ.
Website design & build by Switch