View all current alerts (2)
How are we doing?
View our frequently asked questions >
contact us >
New customer? Start here.
Save time and manage your account online
Register today, it's quick and easy.
Need extra help?
The Priority Services Register (PSR) is free to join. It helps us know who may require extra help, and look after any customers with communication, access or health needs.
Apply for Priority Services
Do you need a statement?
View a summary of your latest bills and payments with My Account. You can also download and print copies of your statement.
Apply for a water meter
Having a meter really puts you in control of your bill.
You can see how much water you use and if you use less water you are also likely to save on your energy bills!
We are here to make your move easy.
It takes just 5 minutes to tell us online.
Do you have no water?
Use our checklist to help identify the cause of a loss of supply.
Find out more
FREE water efficiency check
To help you save water, save energy and save money, with every meter fitted we're offering a Home Water Efficiency Check (worth around £80) for FREE!
Do you have low pressure?
Find out what could be causing low water pressure in your home.
Hello. Sign in.
You are here : At Home > Billing > Paperless bills > prize-draw-terms-conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all registered household customers of Affinity Water aged 18 years or over, except employees of Affinity Water Limited and employees of Affinity for Business (Retail) Limited.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. To enter the prize draw, customers must register for My Account at www.affinitywater.co.uk/myaccount (using their customer reference number) and select to receive paperless billing and opt-in to enter the prize draw from the ‘update my details’ page.
4. Customers who registered for paperless billing prior to the opening date may enter the prize draw by opting into the prize draw from the ‘update my details’ page on My Account.
5. Entry into the prize draw is subject to signing up to receive paperless billing. Customers who subsequently opt-out of paperless billing will automatically be removed from the prize draw.
6. Only one entry per household is permitted.
7. The prize draw will open at 00:01hrs on the 1st April 2019 (“opening date”). The closing date of the prize draw is the 2nd March 2020 (“closing date”). Entries must be received by 00:00hrs on the 1st March 2020 to be counted in the final month’s Draw Date
8. Entries received between 00:01hrs on the first day of any calendar month and 00:00hrs on the last day of the same calendar month will be included in the following month’s prize draw and any subsequent month’s prize draw.
9. One winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on the first working day of each calendar month commencing April 2019 until March 2020 inclusive ("Draw Date").
10. The winner will receive £200.00 cash to be paid in one lump sum either by cheque or by BACS payment. The winner must provide Affinity Water with a postal address (if selected to receive the prize by cheque) or bank details (if selected to receive the prize by BACS payment).
11. The winner will be notified by email (using details registered on My Account) by the end of the second working day following each Draw Date. If a winner does not respond within 14 calendar days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Affinity Water will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
12. The winner will be removed from the prize draw upon confirmation of acceptance of the prize.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 working days of Affinity Water receiving confirmation from the customer of their acceptance of the prize.
14. Customers can withdraw from of the prize draw at any time by de-selecting the prize draw tick box on the My Account ‘update my details’ page.
15. Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw will only be processed in the following manner:
15.1 For the purposes of the prize draw, Affinity Water will collect the customer’s name, postal address, email address and customer reference number.
15.2 The personal information set out above will be held for the duration of the prize draw or until such date as the customer withdraws of the prize draw or until a winner is selected.
16. Affinity Water accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
17. The decision of Affinity Water regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. Customers who have entered into the prize draw are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Affinity Water reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
19. Affinity Water reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, Affinity Water will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Affinity Water. Customer statutory rights are not affected.
21. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. The Promoter of this prize draw is Affinity Water Limited (“Affinity Water”) of Tamblin Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9EZ.
Frequently asked questions
Here are some of our commonly asked questions
Can I add or remove someone from my account?
Will I save on a meter?
How do I cancel my Direct Debit?
I am moving house, what do I need to do?
What is the Low Income Fixed Tariff
Do I have to pay a bill for a empty home?
I need help paying my bill
How can I change my details?
How can I pay my bill?
Can I pay monthly?
Registered office: Tamblin Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EZ.
Website design & build by Switch